1968 Ford Bronco Half Cab
This is a beautiful 1968 Bronco Half Cab with 3k post-restoration miles. Car is in excellent condition, it runs and drives great. Work was completed six years ago and includes:
• The original frame was fully sandblasted, strengthened and powder coated satin black.
• All suspension mounting points were reinforced.
• 23 gallon fuel tank with skid plate and custom stainless steel support.
• The body was completely removed and disassembled. Every nut, bolt, gasket, latch, hinge and piece of glass replaced. Then painted 1968 Ford Ivory Green Metallic.
• A full layer of heat and sound deadening mat was added to the entire cab including bulkhead.
• New carpet installed.
• The bench seat was replaced with new premium bucket seats from Tom’s Bronco and a new locking center console designed specifically for half cabs.
• All gauges replaced.
• New heater/blower assembly with all new ducting.
• New intermittent wipers and switch.
• New Grant period correct steering wheel
• Kenwood head unit/XM4 Kicker 6 1/2 inch speakers
• New half cab top installed.
• Fully custom fabricated front and rear bumpers powder coated black.
• Custom cowl induction fiberglass hood (stock steel hood painted correctly included in sale).
• All light buckets, lenses and wiring replaced.
• New halogen headlight conversion.
• Two Hella HID driving/fog lights.
• All stainless hardware used throughout.
• Warn XP 9500 front winch with 100' Viking.
• Fully custom bed cover by Tuxedo Covers.
• Black powder coated step/nerf bars.
• Dual Optima Batteries
• 9500 lb Warn Winch
• Fully rebuilt roller 347 stroker.
• 375HP built for broad flat torque curve.
• Ford racing aluminum heads with Ford racing billet roller rockers.
• Holley 650 carb with electric choke.
• MSD ignition, coil and wires.
• Ceramic coated headers.
• Mean Green 200 Amp alternator.
• Aluminator aluminum radiator.
• HD power steering pump conversion.
• Dual yellow top Optima batteries mounted in custom brackets in bed.
• Full dual outlet custom exhaust.
• New Flowkooler water pump
• Rebuilt Ford RAT 3 speed with HD gears and bearings with Hurst shifter.
• Rebuilt Ford Dana 20 with T handle lockout shifter.
• New Wild Horses extreme duty driveshafts.
• New front and rear axles with 35 spline axle shifts.
• Dana 44 front with ARB locker 4.11 gears.
• Currie Extreme Duty v welded 9 inch rear with ARB locker and 4.11 gears.
• Heavy duty ARB compressor mounted in engine compartment.
• 4 wheel disk brake, Ford 1 ton 13" fronts and Wilwood 12.5" rears.
• Beadlocks with 33" Macxxis.
• Mud tires.
• Hercules knuckle up steering system.
• Wild Horses 3.5" lift with progressive rate coils in front and 11 leaf spring packs rear.
• Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks
625 County Road 39A Southhampton, NY 11968 United States
1 Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.