This is a 1974 Triumph TR6 that’s been extensively restored and is in incredible shape. This example has been meticulously maintained, and garage kept by its previous owner. Work done includes:
• Upgraded with earlier bumpers and performance modifications.
• Full drivetrain rebuild with enlarged pistons.
• Moss motors suspension kit.
• New axle assemblies.
• New front springs.
• New rack unit and mount kit.
• New fuel pump.
• New ignition switch and starter button.
• New soft top.
• Full Tonneau cover.
• New free breathing air filters.
• OEM factory hardtop installed.
• Stripped to bare metal, repainted with new molding and headliner from Moss Europe.
• New chrome work applied to hardtop.
• New wood rimmed steering wheel with engine turned spokes.
• Coveted factory overdrive transmission on 3rd and 4th gears giving relaxed freeway driving.
• Original restored TR6 wheels with trim rings.
• Emergency hood release latch installed.
• Documentation includes bills and receipts of work performed.
• Much recent work completed at HRE Motors of Freeport, Long Island (Cobra and exotic car specialists).
For more information, please call 631 283 8819.
625 County Road 39A Southhampton, NY 11968 United States
1 Prices shown are not final and do not include sales tax, finance charges, vehicle registration fees, or any other fees required by law. Prices may be subject to changing incentives. If applicable, incentives may require a trade-in, financing, or other specific qualifications and restrictions. Reasonable efforts are made to keep information on this website accurate, but Dealer and/or its affiliates do not assume responsibility for omissions or for misprints or other errors displayed on this website. EPA mileage estimates are for newly manufactured vehicles only, so actual mileage will depend on how the vehicle is driven and maintained.